We are delighted to share the exciting news that Activininsights has earned its place in the esteemed Department for Business and Trade's newly enhanced Digital Health Playbook!
About the Digital Health Playbook:
Featuring a robust lineup of over 180 UK innovators and exporters, the Digital Health Playbook serves as the ultimate resource hub for healthtech innovation. This inclusive platform showcases specialists with vast expertise in delivering advanced patient care, insights and analysis, core infrastructure, and self-care solutions.
Rigorous Selection Process:
We underwent a meticulous selection process, our inclusion in the Playbook is a testament to our collaborative excellence within healthcare, our responsiveness, and our role in representing the UK's journey in digital health, particularly within the NHS. The Playbook undergoes regular reviews to ensure its cutting-edge relevance.
Find us under "Driving insights and analysis" within the Playbook if you seek a partner proficient in delivering intelligence derived from healthcare data.
How Activininsights Stands Out:
As a distinguished digital health company, we specialise in objectively measuring physical behaviours and lifestyles. Our technologies, deployed worldwide in clinical trials, health management, and research markets, provide accurate and continuous monitoring of lifestyle beyond clinical settings. Key features include:
- Privacy-by-design data infrastructures
- Rigorous open protocols for secure and transparent management of sensitive behavioural information
- GENEActiv: Lightweight, waterproof raw data accelerometer designed for public health research and clinical trials to medical-grade standards.
- Activinsights Band: Low-burden, continuous assessment tool with wireless data transfers for up to a year, utilised in over 800+ peer-reviewed publications worldwide.
- Successes in the UK/NHS: Deployed in the NHS, UK, and global academic public health research sectors, supporting researchers and healthcare practitioners with objective physical activity and sleep data.